A week ago, Kristen turned four years old.
She had been asking me for several months to make her a "kitty-cat cake" like she had last year. When I asked her this month what she wanted her cake to be, she said, "Purple."
So, she got a purple cat.
Both of us wanted to go outside to take pictures like we did last year, so we did.
I can generally get her to cooperate if she has flowers, a cat, or leaves to occupy her.
| She thought it was funny to put leaves in her mouth. |
DUH
ReplyDeleteWatch out! The main subject of this blog will not be Jeanntte- it will be Kristen.
ReplyDeleteMysterious Melodious, though I may not be the main subject of this blog, I will feel free to ban you from commenting, especially if you cannot do the research neccessary to spell my name correctly.
ReplyDeleteI understand what you mean about narrowing down the pictures! She is just too cute!
ReplyDeleteIt appears we have the cutest sister.
ReplyDelete