| The one I decided to do |
Landon saw me taking pictures and posed for me:
Judah kept smiling for me, so I got several cute ones of him. He was showing me his gum.
Eric sang The Impossible Note, Melody's rewrite of The Impossible Dream. Doesn't he look snazzy in his suit coat and bow tie?
Sometimes, the most enjoyable part of the acts is watching the reaction of others:
Wolfgang didn't want me to take his picture, so he waved his hands in front of his face.
| I love this picture of Norton! He looks so serious. |
| Kristen & Grace |
Audrey
was thrilled
when she saw me taking lots of pictures of her.
There were quite a few more than those three ;-).
| I like this one. :-) |
| Kind of a neat picture, though it would have been better if I got it before she noticed I was taking it. |
This is such a cute picture of Mercy:
These are wonderful pictures, Jeanette. I had to raise my ISO fairly far at the Variety Show as well. But I didn't get nearly as many good pictures as you did. I think your best shot is the one you identify as a really good shot of Mercy. It's a wonderful portrait. Love, David Bayly
ReplyDeleteLove the pics, Jeannette! Finally got a chance to look at them. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Pastor Bayly. Thanks, Grace ;-).
ReplyDelete