It's fun to look through them, as it's sort of a journal of what was happening then. There are the pictures of the wedding, the church, the spring break trip, the park, summer vacation, the fair, AWANA, Christmas. You can see the seasons changing, and Smeagol weasling his way into the hearts of this dog-person kind of family.
It was a fun experience I plan on continuing this year. This year my goal will be to post better photos, and because of the journalistic aspect, photos that better capture the events of the day-which will encourage me to take pictures more when I am doing things or go somewhere.
Sorry for the terrible formatting. Maybe some day when I have 20 hours to waste and feel like being frustrated I will fix it.
Here is 2012 in a snapshot overview.
January
February
March
April

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing what you think about my writing or pictures. Please share your thoughts!